Thursday 1 October 2009

Englez nevoie nu a aplica

Boston nord vest by alegere...............opps sorry folks that should read in English,
Boston North West By-election, there I was forgetting myself, but you will see why towards the end of this post.


Well the support on the door step is truly breathtaking, with more and more people turning their backs on the old Political Parties and pledging support for me and the British National Party.

Leaflets have been dropping on doormats since the end of August, as soon as we became aware of the forthcoming election, with a selection of themes starting with where we stand on national issues, thus dispelling the usual gutter politics tactic that others may use making false claims of who we are and what we stand for.

Some lucky electors had free copies of our monthly newspaper “ Voice Of Freedom” packed with stories from up and down the country and a special feature on the Afghan war.

The next leaflet covered the topic of why the election was being called and gave an overview of the ongoing issues at Witham Way Country Park, as covered in more detail here on my Blog.

The current leaflet explains why I am standing and why Boston Needs a BNP voice at County Hall. The reverse of that leaflet talks of another Blog topic which is impacting land workers in the borough who are, or more appropriately were, working at staples in Old Leake in the scandal of the “Gulag”. Check out the advert in this weeks Target for staff at Staples, wherein the “applicant must speak fluent English and Romanian and a basic knowledge of Bulgarian”! I rest my case.

I have been pounding the streets and knocking doors virtually every day for the last three weeks, despite what other bloggers may say I know I am working harder than any other candidate to meet and greet the electorate and my feet are starting to ache, but that’s what its all about. We shall just have to wait and see what happens on the 15th October.

I have only seen one other candidate on my travels , and a couple of leaflets from the lib dem Candidate, but perhaps not surprisingly no one from labour. No prizes for wondering why!

Добър bye за сега...

Sorry, just trying to swot up on my linguistic skills so I might be able to get a job in the town.

No comments: