Wednesday 14 October 2009

Tick Tock


The countdown has started and the final days of this campaign are drawing to a close. It is interesting to note that there seems to have been very little activity in the urban parts of the election district (other than a sudden increase in registered voter's from the EU states), and it leads me to wonder just what are the other party's actually doing!

I have been out and about for the last 4 weeks and have seen the Tories once, labour on two occasions (delivering the same leaflet, over two weekends) and the lib dems twice. To date, I think labour have put out 2 leaflets one of which was a smear against the BNP and the Tories, the lib dems 2 leaflets and the Tories 2 leaflets.

Don't get me wrong, they may well have done more , but I have not seen it.

It's getting nearer to the time when only YOU the electorate can decide and we will just have to wait and see what the outcome is, won't we!




No comments: