Sunday 11 October 2009

Where did they all come from?

It came as no surprise on Saturday evening when I got in from campaigning and opened my mail and to see the latest additions to the electoral register for the forthcoming election.
Call me a cynic, but it looks like someone’s been busy signing up our Eastern European guests , as there are an additional 185 newly added in the last few weeks!
Now could it be a deliberate ploy from the desperate opposition to try a thwart my attempt to gain a seat at County Hall?
Your guess is a good as mine and I shall leave it to you to make your own mind up!
This revalation , however will not cause concern as such activity will only drive more and more voters to the polls on Election Day. and trust me I shall be letting people know what's going on


Meanwhile. Labour have made a half hearted attempt at a smear leaflet which just about sums up their lack lustre campaign if you can call it that!

As my campaign turns the corner into the last week where so far voters have had up to 5 pieces of information to assist them in their selection of a representative. We shall wait and see what the outcome will be in the early hours of Friday Morning, keep your eye on this blog as I will update as soon as possible following the count.

No comments: